I personally love this Banana and coconut sambal recipe because of its authentic taste and how wonderfully it blends in with any main course.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- Combine the banana with the lemon juice.
- Mix the yoghurt and the coconut to it.
- Season with just a little bit of salt and pepper if you like.
- Toss so that everything gets coated.
- Serve fresh.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 10 minutes
Course: Side Dish