Who doesn’t love BBQ, and when you can incorporate the traditiona Sambal recipe in BBQ night, all the better! This Sambal Stingray recipe is simple and quick.
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 stingray fillets, soaked
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 bottle sambal chili
- 2 banana leaves
- 2 limes
- Smudge on the one side of your stingray.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Place a banana leaf.
- Add the fillet and make sure the smudged side is down.
- Fry for 5 minutes. Now smudge the top part and flip it.
- Repeat the process with the other fillet.
- Place into a plate.
- In the same pan fry the onions, the sambal paste for 2 minutes.
- Pour the lime juice on top and serve.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
Course: Side Dish