Coriander sambal, a very basic fresh sambal recipe that takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 80mls (1/3 cup) lime juice
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 35g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 150ml coconut cream
- Throw the chilies, coriander, lime juice, sugar and ginger into a blender
- Blend for about 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add the coconut cream and shredded coconut to it.
- Fridge for about 1 hour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 10 minutes
Course: Side Dish