This is a new twist on the traditional Sambal Chicken recipes of course in a good way. People love the display of it and the taste of it as well.
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/3 cup hot chili paste
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch cubes.
- Heat the grill.
- Combine brown sugar, chili paste, ginger, vinegar, fish sauce and sriracha into a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken with it.
- Thread the chicken into skewer.
- Grill for about 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
Course: Side Dish