Stir Fried Celery & Prawns in Sambal Chili Recipe is a wonderful sambal prawn recipe that can be serves with rice, bread or tortillas.
- 10 prawns
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sambal chili
- Cut the celery into big chunks.
- In a pan heat the oil and fry the prawns.
- It will get an opaque color. Set aside for now.
- Fry the garlic into the same pan for 1 minute and add celery to it.
- Stir for about 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce and the sambal chili. Throw in the prawns.
- Toss for just 30 second and serve.
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 15 minutes
Course: Side Dish